Our Governing Body
- Dr Salim Natha (Chair) – Trust Appointed Governor – Re-appointed: September 2018
- Mohammad Adam – Trust Appointed Governor – Re-appointed: September 2018
- Ebrahim Adia – Trust Appointed Governor – Re-appointed: September 2018
- Ismail Amla – Trust Appointed Governor – Retired: February 2020
- Robert Berry – Trust Appointed Governor – Re-appointed: September 2019
- Nashima Dasu – Parent Appointed Governor – Re-elected: November 2019
- Sue Gill-Daintith (Principal) – Staff Appointed Governor – Appointed: April 2019
- Abdul Kadeer Hussain – Staff Appointed Governor – Appointed: May 2019
- Mohammed Anas Sadim – Parent Governor – Appointed: November 2019
Note: All Governors are appointed for a 4 year term of office, except for the Principal, who occupies the office whilst in post.
The Spring 2020 Local Governing Body meeting was cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
*appointed/elected during the 2019-20 academic year.
**resigned/term of office ended during the 2019-20 academic year.
Governor Attendance 2019/20
|Governor||Meetings attended||Out of a possible|
|Mohammed Anas Sadim*||1||1|
Business and Pecuniary Interests
|Name||Business Interests 2020/21||Pecuniary Interests Declared 2018/19|
|Name of Organisation||Nature of Relationship||Date from|
|Salim Natha||WWL NHS Foundation Trust||Consultant Ophthalmologist||2001||None|
|Muhammed Adam||Adams News||Sales Manager||20+ years||None|
|Ebrahim Adia||BMBC||Executive Member||May 2002||None|
|University of Bolton||University||May 2015||None|
|Lancashire Teaching Hospitals||Chair||Dec 2019||None|
|Robert Berry||Tameside MBC||None||N/A||None|
|Abdul Kadeer Hussain||None||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Mohammed Anas Sadim||None||N/A||N/A||N/A|